[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
We look for an accomplished and talented Graphic Designer with solid interest and capacity in the plan and improvement of exceptionally captivating client encounters. The up-and-comer would be mindful to change excellent, natural, and utilitarian UIs.
- Department:- Designing
- Education :- Bachelor of Computer/Information Technology (BCA,B.TECH,B.SC I.T. Etc.)
- Role :- Graphic Designer
- Employment :- Full Time
- Positions:- 1
- Experience:- Upto 1 Year
- Job Location :- Star Enclave, Dhandra Road, Ludhiana
- Job Type :- Permanent
- Shift:- Day Shift
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Well aware of roles and responsibilities of a Graphic Designer.
- Able to Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Mandatory Skills & Knowledge
- Good experience with design software.
- Knowledge and efficiency with UI design and prototyping tools such as Axure RP, In-Vision, Sketch and Adobe CC.
- Must have good experience working with Responsive & Mobile Applications development.
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross-disciplinary teams, as well as ability to work independently.
- Solid understanding of usability and heuristics.
- Possess a solid grasp of web design best-practices, principles, and current web and mobile technologies.
- Understanding of an agile/scrum development process.
- Sound knowledge of wireframe tools.
- Proficiency in demonstrating UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Hold a solid portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Understanding of color theory, layout, design patterns, interaction design, and typography.
- Keep oneself up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Join Our Talent Community
TWS is a dedicated IT organization that cares for each and every member of its team. Please fill out the lead form below, our HR team will contact you asap.
Start Your Career at TWS and Achieve Huge Milestones!
We care for your overall growth
Overall development of our employees is what we care about the most. Our Learning and Development Programs will help you to grow out the most as an individual.
Rise and Shine Opportunities for All
Imagine an organisation that gives its talents the opportunity to get to anywhere they like. At Tekki Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., there is no hurdle for you to rise to the top positions if you have got skills and talent.
We Bring Unbeatable Benefits for You
Tekki Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is well-pleased to bring and cater benefits for its employees that boost their performance and efficiency by all means.
Life at @ TWS
At Tekki Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., we live and work as a family. Although all team members passionate about their working schedules, we never leave any opportunity of enjoying ourselves here at TWS.